to the Comfort Inn Boston/Rockland!
a land that is as diverse as the people who live there,
the coastal area south of Boston has it all. From Boston,
New England's Premier City known as "America's
Walking City" there are many points of interest,
from historic sites, museums, dining and shopping. Further
south, there is Plymouth,
the point where pilgrims made the grand voyage on the
Mayflower to the New World. They landed on Plymouth
Rock and began 4 centuries of travel to start new lives.
To the southeast, Cape
Cod; New England's vacationland.
of these scenic areas are easily accessible from the
Comfort Inn Boston/Rockland.
The Comfort Inn provides clean, comfortable accommodations
at a great value.
we do not want you to think all we do is play. The Comfort
Inn Boston/Rockland hosts corporate travelers who
do business in Greater Boston, yet avoid the traffic and
high prices found in the city.
Travelers enjoy our:
- Spacious, beautifully appointed rooms with 1 queen or 2 double beds
- Executive Rooms with MicroFridges
- Rooms with In-Bath Whirlpool
- Complimentary Comfort Sunshine® Breakfast
- All rooms have hair dryers, irons/ironing boards, coffee makers, in room safes
- Free Local and 800 Phone Calls
- Free USA Today (M-F)
- Free high speed wireless internet
- Cable TV with HBO/CNN/ESPN
- Guest laundry
- This hotel participates in the Choice Privileges Rewards Program
- Use of our boardroom at a nominal fee